· Estimation of the experimental error of a single measurement. Error propagation. Least square fitting.
· Non-elastic electron scattering (Frank – Hertz experiment).
· Photoelectric effect and experimental estimation of the Planck’s constant.
· Study of the wave nature of the electrons via electron diffraction.
· Electron beam in a homogeneous magnetic field. Experimental estimation of the e/m ratio of electrons.
· Thermionic emission (Richardson formula).
· A study of the energy quantum levels of the Na atom via the observation of its atomic spectra.