The aims of the course are students be able to design and develop an integrated teaching scenario where included and used issues of Educational Technology (experiment with synchronous recording, video-measurements, data analysis and modeling processes).
· Traditional forms of Education Technology
· Synchronous forms of Education Technology. Information and communications technology.
· Physics Experiments
o Demonstration experiment
o Hands on experiments
o Microcomputer based laboratories and Video based laboratories
o Simulations and virtual labs
o Remote experiments
· Scenarios where included and used issues of Educational Technology
· Presentations (Powerpoint – web pages)
· Pedagogical and educational use of the Internet. Distance and open learning.
The students, after an initial familiarization with the requisite software, undertake a physics issue and encounter it with synchronous recording experiment (MBL) and video-measurements (VBL). They analyze the experimental data and modeling the phenomena.