· The discovery of cosmic rays.
· The influence of Earth’s magnetic field and of the Solar Wind on cosmic rays.
· The energy spectrum and the composition of primary cosmic rays.
· Interaction of energetic particles with matter. Cherenkov radiation.
· Secondary cosmic rays.
· Extensive Atmospheric Air Showers.
· Cosmic ray propagation in the Galaxy. Cosmic clocks.
· The origin and acceleration of cosmic rays.
· Ultra high energies and the GZK cut off.
· Gamma Ray Bursts.
· Dark matter and the experimental methods for its discovery.