- HOURS per WEEK
- ECTS CREDITS
- Introduction and definitions for Ordinary Differential equations (ODEs)
- ODEs of 1st order (separable, homogeneous, linear, exact, special cases). Applications and problems.
- Second and higher order solvable ODEs and applications.
- Linear ODEs. Solution of Linear ODEs with constant coefficients. Harmonic oscillations, oscillations with dumping or/and external periodic perturbations.
- Systems of Linear ODEs. Solution of systems of two equations with constant coefficients.
- An introduction to systems of nonlinear ODEs and phase space.
- Linear Partial differential equations (PDEs) of 1st order.
- Linear PDEs of higher order with constant coefficients.