The Internal Evaluation Group (OM.E.A.) is defined by the academic unit submitted for evaluation, by its General Assembly. It’s composed of distinguished faculty members from the rank of Professor and Associate Professor, preferably with experience in quality assurance procedures. A student representative also participates.
Responsibilities of OM.E.A.:
- It is responsible for the conduction, in cooperation with its Quality Assurance Unit (MO.DI.P.), of the internal evaluation procedure inside the academic unit.
- Monitoring the completion of the inventory forms and questionnaires and informing the bodies and members of the academic unit for the results.
- Gathering all necessary data for the evaluation, and based on them,
- Writing the Internal Evaluation Report (self-evaluation) of the academic unit, which is forwarded to the MO.DI.P. and through MO.DI.P. to the Hellenic Quality Assurance and Accreditation Agency (H.Q.A.).
- Collaborating with the H.Q.A. for organizing and carrying out the external evaluation.